pleez help it was a ufotch but now its a whaletch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you can't change your tama back to a teenager, sorry.

well, maybe next generation u will get it again. try again.
No you can't. You can only get ufotchi in odd generations. The next one would be an even generation. But yeah keep trying. :furawatchi:

YeaH YOU cant rverse it so sorry. and btw the whaletchi is named hatenatchi.

I know how !!!!!!

To make your tama go back to it;s last stage, make sure you haven't connected or done anything magor since it changed.Then press reset.Now press B and select DOWNLOAD!!!!!!

MAKE SURE YOU DIDN'T SELECT RESET or your tama will start from the beggining and you will have to put in your birthday ect. I hope this helps!!!!! B) :D :D :( B) B) :eek: :eek:

thanks with one is download

yes i now but does a ufochi normally evolve in to a whaleathchi

I know how !!!!!!

To make your tama go back to it;s last stage, make sure you haven't connected or done anything magor since it changed.Then press reset.Now press B and select DOWNLOAD!!!!!!

MAKE SURE YOU DIDN'T SELECT RESET or your tama will start from the beggining and you will have to put in your birthday ect. I hope this helps!!!!! B) :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :ph34r: B) B) :D :p
eevolving is major.

it would probably start from right after it evolved.

next time...

and any way hanarotchi...

i didnt mean that ufochi specifically.

i meant next time maybe they will get a better charicter.

one they like.

I know how !!!!!!

MAKE SURE YOU DIDN'T SELECT RESET or your tama will start from the beggining and you will have to put in your birthday ect. I hope this helps!!!!! B) :D :D :p B) B) <_< :unsure:
This will not work. Evolving is a "major event" and your tamagotchi will return AFTER it evolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back