Someone stole all my items!HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannathehamstergirl

Reaction score
My items are gone!!!!!!!!!!!one day I looked at them and they were GONE and innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrNEVER NEVER connected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My items are gone!!!!!!!!!!!one day I looked at them and they were GONE and innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrNEVER NEVER connected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmm.

Were your items replaced with BALLS?

Either way, it could have been the Tamagotchi Robber, which is becoming common around my school.

Hmm.Were your items replaced with BALLS?

Either way, it could have been the Tamagotchi Robber, which is becoming common around my school.
You have Tamagotchi robbers! You mean they come around your school and make tamas give all their items to their tamas! That's sick! Unfortunetly that is probably what happend.

Prehaps she means inside the tama...no wait she never connected...TAMAGOTCHI ROBBER phone 999/911 ;0

I've had the tama robber come... it's when your connection gets canceled when you wrap up something... your item gets stolen.

And I thought the tama robber was Dorotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
:huh: theres a tamagotchi robber!!!!???? OMG!!!! i think it happened it my friend she was gonna give me a present but the present she was gonna give me is gone!

My tamagotchi is on a necklace type thing, and its /always/ around my neck. It doesn't leave my sight! I've ad a tamagotchi stolen from me. And trust me, one is enough! Well, try keeping your tamagotchi in you pocket or somthing. Always have it with you and it should be alright!

a robber? omg i dont have any good items anymore but i use to have like 100,000p worth of items! i am soooo sorry that your items got stolen.

Hi,

At my old school there used to be a tamagotchi theif!Whenever some one left there tamagotchi in ther backpack or something, the person like snoops around their backpack and steals it.But I think that person knows alot of stuff about tamas.All of my friends tamas got stolen so they leave it in their pockets or wear it around their necks.I'm so lucky because the theif didn't steal any of my tamas since I always leave it in the classroom so no one can go in when the teacher is there.

Also, when I wrapped my music player on my tama and I was gunna send it to my other tama then it flew off somewhere when the connection failed and when I tried to connect again.I asked myself why isn't it getting it's present?And I looked in my items and it was gone! :angry:

I've never heard of the Item Robber and I'm gonna make sure it doesn't steal my items! Well, my tamas do keep dying so I bet the robber thinks: "what's the point? There's never any good items around here anyway!"

Well there used to be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back