How to get you tama to play games when it wont!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Evelynn_

Reaction score
Well I'm sure most of you know this but you can get you Tama to play games even when it shakes it's head at you! : O

Feed him/her a snack, one snack = 1-2 games depending on your score

*PLEASE NOTE* - Feeding your pet to many snacks will give it a tooth ache and then you'll have to take it to the vet.

Hope this helps some Newbies! :p ;

:ph34r: Evelynn :D

Well I'm sure most of you know this but you can get you Tama to play games even when it shakes it's head at you! : O
Feed him/her a snack, one snack = 1-2 games depending on your score

*PLEASE NOTE* - Feeding your pet to many snacks will give it a tooth ache and then you'll have to take it to the vet.

Hope this helps some Newbies! :p ;

:ph34r: Evelynn :D
no.

not really.

heres wat u do.

all tamas have a base weight that is the minimum weight it can be.

depending on stage.

bay=5

toddler=10

teen=20

adult=30

to play, your tama must be 3 lbs over the base weight.

(ex, toddler=13 to play)

if you are keeping your tama on a "sugar free" diet,

feed its meals ahead of time.

the better score u get, the more weight ur tama loses.

the quicker u exercise it.

so really, i know u had good intentions evelynn, but it really isnt the real answer to the problem.

Ok. I'm sorry then! I just feed it snacks when i want to play games and then it lets me. If what I said is not the write anserw. Can you please tell me what is? I'd love to know! ^__^

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I guess what I said dosen't work if your putting your pet on a sugar free diet. But it will get a tooth ache if you feed it to much sugar foods. That is very true.

yes, however, if ur tama was a teen, 23 lbs, and u won heading, it would be 20 lbs and then u would need to feed it two snacks to make it play.

better score u get-bump, for example.

you win...

one round:you lose 1 lb

two rounds:u lose 2 lbs.

and i dont know how long it continues, cause i dont try.

so its a lot easier to understand if u expirimented:

can u play if ur teen is 20 lbs (excluding nickatchis cuz i think their 16)

can u play if ur teen is 21 lbs?

22 lbs?

how bout 23 lbs (3 lbs over base weight!)\

and more...

see? its that easy.

Well I guess what I said dosen't work if your putting your pet on a sugar free diet. But it will get a tooth ache if you feed it to much sugar foods. That is very true.
yes thats true.

but u would hafta be very inconsiderate to ur pet for it to get a toothache just cause u wanna play games.

also,

my way is much more accurate.

and its not really my way.

its the system.

Wooooa..... thats a bit techicail. Feed your pets snacks and then play games till it shakes it head. Isn't it that simple? Oh well. Thanks. Goodbye. Have a Happy New Year!!!

~Evelynn~

:ph34r: Currently listening To "The Doors" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back