IF YOU'RE HAVING TROUBLES UPLOADING AVATARS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniswinner

December 2007 Contest Winner
Reaction score
If you are having trouble uploading avatars, I'm glad you're reading this. A suggestion for you guys with avvie troubles:

When you find an avvie you like somewhere, right click it and there should be a list of options. Go to Save or Save As and save your avvie. Then go to the avatar uploading page that you can find by going up and finding the drop-down list for Settings. When you're there, click the browse button. Then, find the file you saved the avvie in. Click on the file name of your avvie, then text should appear in the box next to the Browse button. Click Upload Avatar, and your done.

A lot of ppl are telling me they can't upload avatars anymore. WELL NOW YOU CAN! So don't say you can't unless you didn't read this topic. :angry:

Hope that helped! And thanx, TamaMum, for helping me, and for this good info.

-tw

That is helpful, but whenever I try to upload an animated gif file, it says something about not being the right file type. It is only 19 kbs, so I have no idea what is going on.

-EDIT- Never mind, I just tried again and it's fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back