Confused Identity: UFOtchi style.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamarama

Reaction score
My UFOtchi is in it's 3 stage of life. Teen right? I went on the growth chart, and it said UFOtchi was an adult. Now I know my tamgotchi is a teenager, because otherwise I would have slots. Any clue?

----------------------------sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

Yu-fotchi is a teen in the version 2's But in Osu and Mesu Yu-fotchi, Puroperotchi, and Pyonchitchi where all adults. Pyonchitchi is still and adult though it never changed. The chart here at tamatalk is up for discussion right now, cause there is soo many things that are wrong with it. Names of characters that is not the proper name for it, miss spelled names of characters that are actually right etc.

adamstoner001100, it says on your website that a debatchi is a teen but i got it as an adult. it also says that a ringotchi is a teen when both me and my friend got it as a child.
Ringotchi is a teen, The only toddlers are Kinakomotchi, Hitodetchi, Marutchi, and Kuribotchi. Then of Course the babies, Shiropuchitchi and Puchitchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
but i did get it as a child because i didnt have the game heading. so did two of my friends.
If this did occur, there could have been some kind of glitch in your tama. Ringotchi is a Teen cause its Itchigotchis equivilent half. Cause you get Ringotchi on odd gens and Itchigotchi on even gens. Both translate into this. Cute little strawberry. and cute little apple.

If this did occur, there could have been some kind of glitch in your tama. Ringotchi is a Teen cause its Itchigotchis equivilent half. Cause you get Ringotchi on odd gens and Itchigotchi on even gens. Both translate into this. Cute little strawberry. and cute little apple.
yes thank you thats what i was trying 2 say thnx!!

LOL :(

i am lost. yall are saying it turns in to a ufochi with its a teen. but i have had mine for 1 day and it turned it to one. HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back