Conexx Secret Charecter

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi

Reaction score
I am going crazy, trying to figure out what the secret charecters transform from i went to bandai.de and translated EVERYTHING it has there names somethin like Otokitchi dazu is one i think and the other is the old man but i am asking about the "secrete" one all that site tranlates to is how many times a day it poops and what time it goes to bed, please i am begging you has anyone out there gotten a secret charecter BESIDES the oldman?

And i resent having to post a question here cause it says if your "new to tamagotchi world" and i ament i have collected for like 5 years i just needed to ask a question...

PLEASE reply :D

no secret characters yet either :D

is there a certain age/stage they come at?

E.G: child, teenager, adult?

Well ther is one secret charerter who is a child i forgot to metion named Kinakomotchi but you are only able to get him AFTER your first pet has had a baby and the parent had to be of high disipline.

well, the grampa is actually the tama your tama turns into at 16 if he's a guy.

It would be strange if you had a guy tamagtochi and suddenly. BOOM Ms. Busybody.

that would be scary...i am going to put a complaint in to mrs busybody's boss she is a pedo, she came for about 5 secs when my tama was a child, i tried pressing a button but she didnt do anything!!!

Eeep! Scary! Maybe she's a bit too eager to get your pet hitched! :D

Anyway, Kinakomotchi is not a secret character. It's just one of the two different child characters you can get depending on their parent's discipline. If at least one of the parents has high discipline, you will get Kinakomotchi. If both parents have low discipline, you'll get Marutchi (unless it's the first time you play with your Tamagotchi or you reset it, in which case you'll get Marutchi automatically).

well, the grampa is actually the tama your tama turns into at 16 if he's a guy.
It would be strange if you had a guy tamagtochi and suddenly. BOOM Ms. Busybody.
Lol! That would be weird if your Tamagotchi had a sex change as it grows old! Unfortunately, Becky_c1 has done an experiment with a female Tamagotchi and she got Mrs Busybody. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
That poor tamagotchi.

haha. So you're saying that the old geezer tama is what i said. Or he's a secret Character?

argg double post accidentaly

Yes. Once they reach 16 ish, they will become the old characters (Mrs Busybody and the old geezer) They are kinda secret though, since the instruction manuals do not tell us about them or that Tamagotchis will change once they get old!

And if you go to my new growth chart :D Now on the side options :p

it has pictures of both old charecters AND the secret charecter although i know nothing about any all i have is those pictures.

I posted this on the growth chart but i will post it here also if you could please tell me which is the female old and which is the male so i can update the chart saying a femal evolves into this after 16 and vise versa with the male.

I mangaged to evolve my Tarakotchi into "Mrs BusyBody" at the age of 12, unlike the age of 16 that everyone else seems to think, so I think the age they evolve into the granny and grand pa depends on the adult stage of the tama.

As with the "secret" character on Mimitchi's growth chart, I've actually seen this character when Gozarutchi buts his cape on, does anyone actually know if tamagotchis actually evolve into this character ?????

Just so you know i am Mimitchi, i made that chart after this topic :lol:

and Madrox said he put's on a cape and looks like that charecter, but as far as evolving into it no one knows yet...

At the age of 16 if you decided not to breed they will turn into the old charecters, and at this stage of there life they have went through "the change" and aren't able to breed anymore. :lol:

At the age of 16 if you decided not to breed they will turn into the old charecters, and at this stage of there life they have went through "the change" and aren't able to breed anymore. :)
Are you sure about that?

I've seen pictures (screen shots) of both old characters with babies. :lol:

What i said was at 16 they turn into old charecters, and can't breed AFTER that, if your Tama is 15 and has a baby, since we all know the Tama's stay till midnight after 24 hours have past the next day if it turns 16 years old it will be a old charecter and have it's baby with it, if you don't breed by 16 you can't have a new one.

Do you understand now, or was i to jumbled? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back