Photo
- - - - -

Transparent Tamagotchis!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Pfeffernusse

• pfeffernusse user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 December 2004 - 09:03 PM ( #1 )

Where do you get the transparent tamagotchis? Are they availlable in America? in Arizona? Lol.

Replies

Views

Started

28 Dec 2004

Last Post

28 Dec 2004

Kellyemastejr84

• kellyemastejr84 user photo

Posted 28 December 2004 - 09:10 PM ( #2 )

I live in Ohio and there are MANY transparent ones in my local Wal-Mart store. They also have the transparent with glitter as well in red and orange. Look around online if you are really wanting one or talk someone into buying you one and buy it from them on ebay

Pfeffernusse

• pfeffernusse user photo

Posted 28 December 2004 - 09:14 PM ( #3 )

I live in Ohio and there are MANY transparent ones in my local Wal-Mart store. They also have the transparent with glitter as well in red and orange. Look around online if you are really wanting one or talk someone into buying you one and buy it from them on ebay

Well, thanks a whole lot, but I don't think I should buy one over the internet. :(

bme27

• bme27 user photo

Posted 28 December 2004 - 09:20 PM ( #4 )

i got my transparent red from amazon.com.it was only $9.99.note-the transparent red is more like transparent magenta,but its still cute.

Kellyemastejr84

• kellyemastejr84 user photo

Posted 28 December 2004 - 09:26 PM ( #5 )

You can buy safely on the net, just make sure that it carries the bandai name and is in the tama packaging and if you don't trust yourself enough to know if it is a fake, get it on Walmart.com or amazon.com. They cant sell fakes or they would get sued. If you got a fake and sued you would be able to buy bandai, LMAO!