The Log 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spring

Reaction score
My last log had a bunch of personal information in it, so I requested to have it closed, thank you to TamaMum!

I plan to keep this log about my tamas, which, if you have been reading my old log, I have a v2 girl named Lana, she is a marutchi, I have another v2 named Beiye, she is a whaletchi, and I have a v1 named Cooky, who is also a marutchi.

Please DO NOT reply to my log. If you wish to make a comment or have questions, PM me.

I am open to comments or suggestions or questions, so if you want to talk to me, please keep the above statement in mind! Thank you! :(

Here are the recent stats:

Lana- marutchi

0 years old

11 lbs

2 training bars

310 points

Cooky- marutchi

0 years old

13 lbs

1 training bar

(v1- no points)

Beiye- whaletchi

4 years old

24 lbs

5 training bars

396 points

I'm going to try to spend more time with my tamas today so I can get their points up and play games with them and train them.

Happy Late New Year, people!

I just had to give Cooky a praise because she was crying, so now she has 2 training bars!

No change in the other tamas yet...

jeez, Cooky is active...now she is rolling around! I love that cute little animation!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay...no change in the tamas. I don't quite feel like I love them as much as I used to, because everytime I look at my tamas it makes me think of someone I was really close to who is now out of my life. And, everytime I see that person's name, there's a mixture of sadness and anger going on in my head. :furawatchi:

Anyways, my tamas are healthy and happy, so...hopefully they'll stay that way. Everytime I see those little virtual creatures bouncing across the screen, it makes me feel happy 'cause they're so cute!

Latest posts

Back