A couple of questions...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xox_Jaade

Reaction score
1. How much should a teenaged girl tamagotchi weigh?

2. If my tamagotchi doesn't want to play games, what should I do

3. What does this "Tooth" symbol above my tamagotchi's head mean?

4. How old does a tamagotchi have to be to wear a costume

5. Can a hairless tamagotchi wear hair gel?

6. Can my tamagotchi still mate if it doesn't connect?

7. What do teenaged tamagotchi's like as items

8. How often should I feed it? :p

1. How much should a teenaged girl tamagotchi weigh?2. If my tamagotchi doesn't want to play games, what should I do

3. What does this "Tooth" symbol above my tamagotchi's head mean?

4. How old does a tamagotchi have to be to wear a costume

5. Can a hairless tamagotchi wear hair gel?

6. Can my tamagotchi still mate if it doesn't connect?

7. What do teenaged tamagotchi's like as items

8. How often should I feed it? :p
1. 20 lbs or around their.

2. They will only play a game if they are 3 or over their base weight (so for your tama, that would be 23 or over)

3. Your tama has a tooth ache.

4. It has to be an adult.

5. Yup.

6. Yes, when it's 6 days or over and hasnt mated, you will get a choice 3 times during the day to get a mate for it.

7. Not sure.

8. When it looses a hunger heart.

it depends on the character some should weigh 15 as a minimum some 20

which character do you have

when they wont play games this just means they are at there minimum weight and dont need exercise you could feed them to make it weigh more.

the tooth symbol means they have had to many sweets you need to go to the first aid box

dont worry if you have to give a second dose

To wear a costume it must be an adult and it wont come of till bedtime

Any tama can wear hair gel it just gives it an afro

when a tama is between the ages of 7-15 the matchmaker (the old lady) comes along and ofers you a partner it will ask you if you love it if you say yes then fireworks go of and you'll have a baby. If you reject your partner then it will carry on as usual until it is 15 then it turns in to an old man or lady if it is a girl it will turn into the matchmaker character but does not do the job.

teenage tamas cannot use many items exept the diet soda, teddy, action figure and ball

look at the hunger scale you feed it until the hearts on the scale are full no more or less one food per heart that is white snacks make it happy so give it as many snacks as empty hearts on the happy scale

please reply if you have any more questions I can tell you anything about your character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back