Matchmaker Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XmimiX

Reaction score
Just a couple minutes ago the Matchmaker popped up! I'm new to the Tamas, so I wasnt sure what to do. It came up with a possible match, and asked if I loved it. I selected no, but only because I thought she would have more then 1 match (silly me). But then she was gone! Will she come back? Does anyone know when?

She'll come back for two more times I think. I never knew since I always put yes. O.O

She willcome back. Probably today. She comes 3 times all together. if you say no evry time your tama will grow old and eventually die :wub: best, raspberry :)

she comes every few days and 3 times in that day. the times are: 10:30 AM, 3 Pm and 7 PM you have to be 7 years or older for her to come. :wub:

Just a couple minutes ago the Matchmaker popped up! I'm new to the Tamas, so I wasnt sure what to do. It came up with a possible match, and asked if I loved it. I selected no, but only because I thought she would have more then 1 match (silly me). But then she was gone! Will she come back? Does anyone know when?
OF COURE SHE WILL

she comes: 10.30AM,

3.00PM,

7.00PM

Do not be alarmed i think I THINK she comes 10 times before she gives up and your tamagotchi becomes an oldie!!

:)

HOPE THIS HELPES

MY V1 :wub:

MY V2 YFOtchi

THANKS EVERYONE! Next time I'll select yes, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back