Anne-The brave warrior

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
"Ahhhh!" the little :) screamed as she sat up like the speed of lightning. "Only a dream." she assured himself.

Anne spun on her bed so her legs would dangle, and streched her little arms. Then let out a short and quiet yawn. As she hopped out of bed and slipped on her robe and threw on her slippers, she slowly made her way down the 13 steps of her little home on Gilham St. Finally, she came to the front door and turned the knob and pulled. The white, newly painted door easily glided on its track to open to the outside. Walking out of her house, she breathed in the fresh air and heard the normal stuff, Including a small :wub: in the maple tree above her.

"Morning Topper! Nice day isn't it?" Anne anxiously asked Topper, the puroperatchi. She liked to also called Pellers since she had orange perpellars above her green body.

"Fine! I finished building the nest and moved out of that crowned old Oak Tree down the street. Care to see?"

Anne once again yawned, but louder this time. "Oh, excuse me. Now, Topper, why don't you come in and I will get dressed. How does that sound? I'll start breakfast and after that, I will see your nest."

Topper smiled her half-crooked smile and then finally said," I'd be glad to."

As Anne and Topper made there way up the steps, Anne tripped over her thick blue robe, but caught herself in mid-fall.

"You alrught there Anne?" Asked Topper from the top of the stairs, openeing the door with one slippery green wing that hung, neatly cleaned and placed on her side.

Latest posts

Back