zatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gorozutchi

Reaction score
i got this alien guy he's like a stick figure wit an alien face and horns ad i read on tis onest his name is zatchi anybody else have any info on this guy

Yes I know him. He is sometimes known as Bill. He was the secret character in the original Tamagotchi P1 and P2. Are you sure you saw him in a connection though? If you did, how did you get him?

Tell Me!!!!!!! Tell me tell me tell me tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

i don't really know i as trying to get mimitchi and yes it is a connection

wow I would love to get zatchi. Do you have any pictures of zatchi.

Cool im going to hope i get one of those

Zatchi isent the one that AKA is bill....thats the P1 secret char. P2 secret char. is zatchi..

but, i didient know you could get zatchi on a connexion, plus or Connection.... If so, we want to know how!!

Debugging a tama Connection shows all possible characters, and the stick figure alien is not one of them. Perhaps you are confused; the alien is a secret character in the original tamagotchi, but not the Connection.

i don't know how to debug but i got a zatchi but my tama does screw up time to time so he migt mea glitch and it's a TAMA CONNECTION I AM SURE IT CONECTS TO MY OTHER TAMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back