Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when your tama gets old and doesnt mate with another tama, the matchmaker appears, and matches u with a tama. u can either pick yes or no.

when your tama gets old and doesnt mate with another tama, the matchmaker appears, and matches u with a tama. u can either pick yes or no.
What I was about to say!! :ph34r: :D

the matchmacker usually comes when the tama is between the ages of 6 and 8. but she has been known to come at age 5. when she comes, she will start flipping through her book of tamas from around the world. you can press "b" when you want her to stop. the persons tamagotchi she lands on will appear on you sceen. and then somthing pops up that says:love? and you can pick either yes or no. i recomend picking yes, because then the tamas kiss and a baby appears on the screen. it will say either bay or girl. then the match maker goes away, and so does your partner. you will never see your mate again. probily, anyway. the paren on YOUR sceen will stay on your sceen for one day."then they will fly back to their homeplanet." at witch time you will be able to name your baby. then the cycle starts again.

hope i can help!

( the matchmaker came for me earlier today! :D )

the matchmacker usually comes when the tama is between the ages of 6 and 8. but she has been known to come at age 5. when she comes, she will start flipping through her book of tamas from around the world. you can press "b" when you want her to stop. the persons tamagotchi she lands on will appear on you sceen. and then somthing pops up that says:love? and you can pick either yes or no. i recomend picking yes, because then the tamas kiss and a baby appears on the screen. it will say either bay or girl. then the match maker goes away, and so does your partner. you will never see your mate again. probily, anyway. the paren on YOUR sceen will stay on your sceen for one day."then they will fly back to their homeplanet." at witch time you will be able to name your baby. then the cycle starts again.
hope i can help!

( the matchmaker came for me earlier today! B) )
:rolleyes: ;)

hope i can help!

( the matchmaker came for me earlier today! :D )
mine is like 8 years old and soon it will be nine but the match macker wont come B) :rolleyes: ;)

do you have 4 hearts with someone?

if you do , one of you have to take the love potien and then connect, they'll have a baby. i think :rolleyes:

oh no did you say 6-8 for the match maker to come nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mine is 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back