Advertising?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pink_girl

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Why do people advertise other sites on here if they go on this website?? This site is for tamagotchi lovers! Everyone will leave this site if you keep advertising other places!!!! Why do you advertise other places?? :( [/SIZE]

I dunno why people do it, I don't but I know lots of people who do... It's strange... I like one big community rather than millions of small ones...

Yeah, I agree with you. I am a big fan of tamatalk too!

[SIZE=14pt] You are allowed to advertise, but I wish there was a rule against it. It is annoying, and it causes members to leave. X__X[/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

I dunno .... most of the sites that I have seen promoted on TamaTalk are ones made by TT members - and they are usually about Tamas - lots of members belong to more than one forum :ichigotchi:

We also have the Tamagotchi Top Sites link (see Site Map > TamaTalk Extras > Top Sites).

I don't think advertising other sites makes members leave TamaTalk - most of them leave for other reasons - far too varied to detail here...

Most of us would agree that it is one of the best Tama fan sites around - so even if we go to other sites / forums, why would we abandon one of the best sites on the net.....?!

Don't worry pink_girl - there are still heaps of members on every day - at all hours of the day!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

i dont know! but i dont do that becuz i think tamatalk is the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back