A team story! I write a starting paragraph, than

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchichic

Reaction score
Hello,

O.K., I couldn't describe this very well with such little space provided... So I hope people come anyway... Here's how it works...

1. Get as many people to join as possible, the more people, the more interesting, the more fun.

2. I write a starting paragraph for a story on Tamagotchis...

3. The next person who joins writes another paragraph to the story...

4. Then another person does the same.. etc etc etc... lol

Get my drift? Anyway here goes, i'll start...

Once upon a Tamagotchi there was Mametchi named Lucy. Lucy lived in a Connection V2 in the city of TamaVille. Lucy was walking down the streets when she saw...

(you continue from here)

Once upon a Tamagotchi there was Mametchi named Lucy. Lucy lived in a Connection V2 in the city of TamaVille. Lucy was walking down the streets when she saw... 

her friend Katie who was a Tarakotchi, they waved and started walking towards each other, then suddenly.........

Last edited by a moderator:
...a UFOtchi blasted down and...
[SIZE=14pt]suddenly kidnapped Katie!! Lucy was her bestest friend and the bravest friend ever so she.......[/SIZE]

p.s. I LOVE THIS GAME!

[SIZE=14pt]suddenly kidnapped Katie!! Lucy was her bestest friend and the bravest friend ever so she.......[/SIZE]

p.s. I LOVE THIS GAME!
Screamd at the top of her lungs then Max Can and.....

She tripped and fell over a Marutchi! She got up, and kept running... She forgot what she was running for!! She went to get her favorite italian pizza when... SHE SAW KATIE.. she looked fine, like nothing had happened... "Hey Katie..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back