four babies at once!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hyper4now

Reaction score
:mellow: One day i was walking home from school and i got my tamagotchis to mate.NOT BAD!

when i was watching my tama and a friends tama later when teh were connecting just as friends tehy mated again and i had another baby on teh screen !!!!!! so i had two babys tehn when teh parent left taht night there was still two babys tehy grew up and when teh were adutlts i got teh match maker to come and get tehm married tehn tehre was four tamas on teh one screen but when teh parents left there was only one child!!!! KREEPY!!

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO MY tamagotchis!!!!!!!! :huh:

NO WAY I AM TOTALLY NOT LYING CUZ IT HAS HAPPENED TWICE ON TWO OF MY TAMAS BUT IT DOSENT HURT THEM OR CHANGE ANYTHING BUT THE TAMAS CAN EVEOLVE INTO DIFFERENT CHARACTERS!!! ITS REALLY CREEPY!!!!

I DONT THINK TAHT IT IS A GLITCH CUZ IT DOSENT DO ANYTHIN ELSE TO IT BUT IT JUST HAPPENS!!I GOT A MECHANIC 2 CHECK IT OUT HE SED IT IS JUST GETTING SAD OR SOMTHIN

but wait how would u no if 1 of them was hungery or not? like would it show both of there moods? how would u play a game? would u play with 2 tamas?! how would u give a item to ur tamas?! u would have 2 of them?! o man what a glitch... :mellow:

YEAH IT WAS CREEPY YEAH SURE I WILL SUBMIT PICS NEXT TIME IT HAPPENS AND IT DID DO EVERYTHING IN TWOS IF ONE OF TEHM WAS HUNGRY OR SAD IT WOOD JUST SHOW IT ON ONE MOOD CHART IT ONLY HAD ONE OF EACH CHART LIEK HOW OLD HE WAS AND STUFF LIKE TAHT SO YEAH IT WAS WEIRD :mellow: :huh:

ive heard that some tamas were made like that because the machine/person that made it debuged it or made it wrong my other tama broke because the one who made it put to much ink inside and the ink exploded inside the screen! <_<

hullabeluza :p ;) :eek: :mellow: :wub: :angry: :unsure: :wacko: :blink: :ph34r: :angry: :eek: :huh: <_< <-doz r me palz:->

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back