Question!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aneta

Reaction score
When the sound is set to off and the tamagotchi needs you, will it still beep?? Or is the off only for sound when you press the buttons?

the off sound is for all sound. So no, it will not beep when it needs attention :D

As Always,

puggy :D

Yes....... If their is no sound turned on....then no noises will be herd!! :wub: Even when its evolving...it wont make a sound...

Ok thanks :wub: But I have another question....

My tamagotchimakes a soft, barely heard, beeping noise. You have to hold it close to your ear to hear it. It even beeps when I turn the sound off! How do I make it go away??

that sound is the tamagotchi moving.it wont go away.(that I know of).If your tama is paused, it isn't there.i wish it go away though :wub:

that sound is the tamagotchi moving.it wont go away.(that I know of).If your tama is paused, it isn't there.i wish it go away though :wub:
Nope I tried pausing it and its still there... Its steady though, like beep beep beep beep.... with no pauses or anything.

I don't think it's anything to worry about. The battery may drain a tad faster than Connexions or Pluses, but at least the newer Connections don't go through batteries like the first wave of them :wub:

I am geussing that it would not make a sound because the sound would be shut off and if there is a problum there would still not make a sound.

yeah mine does that too. Both of mine that is, and my friends. I think all the new ones do it. It's nothing to worry about ;)

As Always,

puggy :)

itz nothin.......try to ignore it cause mine does that too an it drives me crazy. i'm afraid that it will drain the battery too fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back