every1 who knows "mametchichic" or have seen her

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
don't u think she should be a tama guide? i think she should, she gives the best advice ever!!!! if you're reading this mametchichic, u rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if u dont know her personal message her and ask for a spoiler chart thing and a guide!! ull see!!!

regards,

mimitchi_fan_forever

i personul messeged her just a few minutes ago and she replied so fast!! she gav good advice! i think shes good.. she helped me lods!

Aww, thank you sooo much! That means alot to me! I'm glad to see that someone would really like me that much to take their time and make a post about me! Thank you so very much!

[SIZE=14pt] To be a Guide, you must be around much longer, and these types of topics are not allowed on TamaTalk.[/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

yeah, i know she' sreally nice, but i agree with dark core...u have to be around much longer

Uh... contrary to popular belief, it's not so much a question of how long you've been an active member of TamaTalk - it's more important to have the right qualities:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=13651

And if you read the last paragraph of Bell's pinned topic you will understand why I am closing this thread...sorry folks.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back