Anya and Xandr

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Himemiya

Reaction score
Anya was the first to be born. She's female, and an adult masktchi. She was an Ichigotchi. She's very picky, and likes a lower weight. She wants attention a lot, and can be stubborn. Sounds like Anya, all right.

12/29/04 - 3 training bars, 5 yr 26 lb, 1st gen

Next is Xandr. He's a hanatchi (with the cute pink nose! Well, grey, you know what I mean). He also was an Ichigotchi, which made for confusing present-giving ^^; He likes to eat a lot, and is a fairly easy going guy. Sounds like Xander. Waha.

12/29/04 - 4 training bars, 5 yr 28 lb, 1st gen

Before with other pets, I've gotten more involved in other things, and eventually let their batteries die down. But now because I have two, I remember to pay attention to them both. It's actually not as hard as I thought it would be. Also, since I named them characters from a show I really love, I want to pay attention to them <3 I'm hoping they have babies.

OH MY GOD ANYA HAD BABIES!!! Anya and Xandr have babies!! BABIES!!! THERE WERE FIREWORKS!!! okay, calm.

Anya - 12/30/04 - Masktchi

6 years 25 lbs girl 1st gen HAS A BABY

Xandr - 12/30/04 - Hanatchi

6 years 28 lbs boy 1st gen HAS A BABY

If the babies grow up, and have their own babies, is that incest? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Anya and Xandr have left their babies ;_;

So now there are two baby girls, Wilow and Pixel (BEST TAMA NAME EVAR). I'm hoping I get ichigotchis <3

1/01/05: both 0yr, 15lbs, girl, 2nd gen, 4 friends apiece

Also, they wished me happy new year! So cute!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pixel and Wilow are both Oniotchis! <3

Pixel - 1 yr, 2nd gen, 3 training bars, 18 lb

Wilow - 1 yr, 2nd gen, 2 training bars, 17 lb

My tamagotchis are so pi**ed at me x.X I left them paused all night. I forgot to un-pause last night during a movie. Both still Oniotchis. I don't think they'll transform for a few days.

Pixel - 2 yr, 2nd gen, 5 training bars, 19 lb

Wilow - 2 yr, 2nd gen, 4 training bars, 21 lb

I got bored with Pixel and Wilow o_O they wouldn't change out of Oniotchis! So, I reset. I've discovered I have to name my tamagotchis after people I really like, or I forget about them. When I really like them, it's like "Oh no! I can't leave --- alone! "

Spike - Named for Spike from BtVS

blob (toddler), 14lb, boy, gen1 - DOB 1/8/04

Halko - Named for Halko Momoi, singer of UNDER17 (favorite jpop group of mine)

blob (toddler), 13lb, girl, gen1 - DOB 1/8/04

:D I love these smilies. ;) :rolleyes: :D

Latest posts

Back