Photo
- - - - -

What's wrong with my friend's tamagotchi?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

pooky_panda

• pooky-panda user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 January 2006 - 03:39 PM ( #1 )

:D My friends tamagotchi connection used to be a oniontchi and then it turned into some thing weird... it kind of looks like a potatoe with wings.... And when she tries to browse through the option (such as playing, healing, feeding, stats, bathroom, light, etc.) the stats pop up...WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT? ^_^

Edited by pooky_panda, 02 January 2006 - 03:39 PM.

Replies

Views

Started

02 Jan 2006

Last Post

02 Jan 2006

heatherellen

• heatherellen user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 02 January 2006 - 03:59 PM ( #2 )

that happened to mine! the buttons were stuck. i left it alone for awhile and it was normal. the char. might be a maskutchi or tarakotchi. look at the growth chart on the left under Useful Links.

xox_Jaade

• xox-jaade user photo

Posted 02 January 2006 - 05:05 PM ( #3 )

Her tamagotchi died. It's an angel now. Theres nothing you can do about it. All you can do is restart it and start a new tama life. So it will be a baby again. If yu leave it alone too long, then it will either get bored, hungry, or sick then it will die. It happened to mine once. There is a site where you can have a funeral for the tamagotchi, but I forget what it is called. Sorry that her tamagotchi died. Hope this helps for next time, xox_Jade.

Emmalina

• emmalina user photo

Posted 02 January 2006 - 08:09 PM ( #4 )

Her tamagotchi died. It's an angel now. Theres nothing you can do about it. All you can do is restart it and start a new tama life. So it will be a baby again. If yu leave it alone too long, then it will either get bored, hungry, or sick then it will die. It happened to mine once. There is a site where you can have a funeral for the tamagotchi, but I forget what it is called. Sorry that her tamagotchi died. Hope this helps for next time, xox_Jade.

Yeah, it definitely sounds like her tamagotchi died. I'm sorry!