Gen1 or Gen2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which do YOU like more, Gen1 or Gen2?

• Gen1(P1)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gen2(P2)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaguy#1

Reaction score
I personally like the P1s better because they were the FIRST Tamagotchis released. :furawatchi: What do you like better?

-Tamaguy#1 :furawatchi:

ill say P2 because its the 1st 1 i had... and the game is easier... way easier... i do like P1's alot though, dont get me wrong!

i am on my 8th generation and i liked my 7th the most

i think he ment the Frist generation of tamagotchis from like 1997 not on the connection

Last edited by a moderator:
i think he ment the Frist generation of tamagotchis from like 1997 not on the connection
Yeah tamagotchiHYPNOTIZED is right. I meant the old Tamagotchis like without the connecting stuff. :eek: I just got my Gen1; I just like the characters more than on Gen2. :D Also as i've already said, they were the first virtual pets EVER. ;) :kuribotchi:

-Tamaguy#1 :chohimetchi:

[SIZE=14pt] I like the P1's. I always like the originals...[/SIZE] 

Regards,

DarkCore
Same here. The Connections are REALLY cool too though. :D I just like to switch between Tamagotchi pets now and again. Right now I'm not playing /w/ a Connection I'm playing /w/ a P1. In a few months or so, I'll bring back out my V.2 and take care of them both.

-Tamaguy#1 :mellow:

Same here. The Connections are REALLY cool too though. :huh: I just like to switch between Tamagotchi pets now and again. Right now I'm not playing /w/ a Connection I'm playing /w/ a P1. In a few months or so, I'll bring back out my V.2 and take care of them both. 

-Tamaguy#1 :furawatchi:
thast what im doing, 1 of both.... along with a nano & a giga

Tough decision.

P1 started it all, P2 has better characters. I like them both the same. :huh:

I would say Gen2. Most of the characters on the Gen1 are pretty similar. Don't get me wrong, I love the Gen1, but the Gen2 has more variety in the character design department. Plus, Gen2 introduced us to Mimitchi, Pochitchi, and Sekitoritchi/Sumotchi, three of my favorite characters. :D

That's tough...

But I guess I have to say P1, because that's the one Mametchi is on!

~tamakitten

P.S. Mametchi is my favorite character. ^_^

i like em both alltough i never knew how small they where compared to the new once. :p

I would say Gen2. Most of the characters on the Gen1 are pretty similar. Don't get me wrong, I love the Gen1, but the Gen2 has more variety in the character design department. Plus, Gen2 introduced us to Mimitchi, Pochitchi, and Sekitoritchi/Sumotchi, three of my favorite characters. :p
but mimitchi was allready in one of the old once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back