secret character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

winterstep

Reaction score
do you get it by breeding the to old adults together please tell me if you have ever got one .

Yes breading a Matchmaker to a Old foke (NOT THE SECRET) u get the secret sorry don know the names??!!

Yes oldies make babies.I have experienced breeding oldies on both of my v1.They were both over 10 about 12 or 13.I was on the bus to go to the mall :( .And i got bored so i decided to connect both elders.When i debugged them they were nodding their heads.I was thinking,"ARE THEY GONNA DIE!",but no two baby boys poped up.I was so suprised because a oldie and another oldie both having a baby!,anyways the day when the mother and father were gone.I named both babies....bla,blah,blah,blah.The next day when the toddler woke up the toddler skipped the teenager stage and turned into the secret character. :wacko: I never told this story to anyone exept for my baby cousin and my best friend....Ok i told someone already. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back