im confused

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon

Reaction score
i have 2 v2s. i had one for my birthday and one for christmas. when i was playing on my first one i saw that the item you call tools was called bubbles and when i was playing on my second one i saw that the bubbles were called tools. another thing was the costume well thats what its called on my first tamagotchi but on my second its called stuffed animal. i dont get it. 2 tamagotchis that are both version 2 have some items that are the same are called different names or look different. why does it do that? :) :lol: :huh: :) :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Aha. Oho. Maybe one of them was the Connexion and the other was a Connection? The first one is engish and the second is american. Best, Berry :)

does the stuffed animal look like a messed up panda?and...

does the costume look kinda like a mimichi (or a bunny thing?)
the costume and the stuffed animal are the same thing. they both look like pandas.

Aha. Oho. Maybe one of them was the Connexion and the other was a Connection? The first one is engish and the second is american. Best, Berry :wacko:
mabye your right. :(

Aha. Oho. Maybe one of them was the Connexion and the other was a Connection? The first one is engish and the second is american. Best, Berry :wacko:
I'm not sure because I have 3 version 2 tamagotchis and they are all connexion and 1 of them calls some of the items different things. If your tama calls the bubbles "tools" etc then your tamagotchi is rare! Well thtis what I was told.

i have 2 v2s. i had one for my birthday and one for christmas. when i was playing on my first one i saw that the item you call tools was called bubbles and when i was playing on my second one i saw that the bubbles were called tools. another thing was the costume well thats what its called on my first tamagotchi but on my second its called stuffed animal. i dont get it. 2 tamagotchis that are both version 2 have some items that are the same are called different names or look different. why does it do that? :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
ok i know the costume and the stuffed animal thing ! The costume is one thing and the stuffed animal is another even though they look about the same lookes can be deceiving. :furawatchi: glad i can help! bye

:furawatchi: Like some of the other members said, one might be a Connexion, and one might be a Connection. :huh:

ok i know the costume and the stuffed animal thing ! The costume is one thing and the stuffed animal is another even though they look about the same lookes can be deceiving. :mellow: glad i can help! bye
they are both the same. your tama puts them on. its exactly the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back