Photo
- - - - -
NO COMMENTS

Topi and Tika

• Please log in to reply

TamaGurl

• tamagurl user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 December 2004 - 10:58 AM ( #1 )

12/30/04 Ok, this is starting when topi is 4 and Tika is 2. Tika is the female and Topi is the male. I have topi on pause so that i can try to mate the two of them, as they are already at the friends level. Tika is a teen and Topi is a hanatchi. Grrrr... Gotta clean up after Tika.... :D There, done. She poops A LOT!!! Right now she is a itchgotchi or something like that. Well, nothing very interesting is happening right now.

Replies

Views

Started

30 Dec 2004

Last Post

08 Jan 2005

TamaGurl

• tamagurl user photo

Posted 30 December 2004 - 12:18 PM ( #2 )

Tika just threw a fit and gained a training bar when I praised her. Oh, and she told me to say hi to all of you on here. :D

TamaGurl

• tamagurl user photo

Posted 30 December 2004 - 05:40 PM ( #3 )

And now yet another fit and training bar. She now has 4 training bars, the same amount as Topi, who is 3 years older than her. Also, I didn't take her to the store with me and she went down two hearts on both hunger and happiness. I am now almost positive that she will never be a mimitchi. :lol:

TamaGurl

• tamagurl user photo

Posted 04 January 2005 - 05:37 PM ( #4 )

Yep, she is not a memitchi but I still love her! She turned out to be ( I am so ashamed i do not know half the names of the types of tamagotchis) the duck tama. Like this. :D Oh, and really really really good news!! She and Topi are in love and we are expecting them to have an egg soon!! :D Tika has more training bars then topi and she weighs a lot more too. I lost topi today and found him blended in laying in an my orange butterfly chair upside-down. His condition was definetly not the best. :P He had pooped FOUR TIMES, had no hearts on both happiness and hunger, and was sick. Poor thing...

TamaGurl

• tamagurl user photo

Posted 05 January 2005 - 04:39 PM ( #5 )

Yay! Topi and tika had tamababies that were born yesterday! :lol: I am going to set my alarm tonight and wake up to watch them fly away. :blink: I am going to miss them but i cant wait to take care of the babies. They are both girls.

TamaGurl

• tamagurl user photo

Posted 06 January 2005 - 03:29 PM ( #6 )

Well, they didn't fly away last night, but i think that i have that figured out. A few days ago, when they had had their babies with them since the night before, i paused them so i didn't have to take them to school. I am now thinking that they will fly away tonight. :wub: If any of you want me to say bye to them for you, just pm me. When they do fly away, i will post a memorial in the memorial section, even though it is for deaths. I have seen people post about their tamagotchis that have flown away. Today the baby in topi's screen got sick and i had to give it 2 medicines to cure it.

TamaGurl

• tamagurl user photo

Posted 07 January 2005 - 04:54 PM ( #7 )

:sob: :sob: They flew away! I will miss you so much Topi and Tika! I posted in the memorial today and it should show up after the monitors look it over. I am going to start a new thread with the name Tila and Tika (those are the baby's names. my brother wanted to name his after it's mom, Tika).

TamaGurl

• tamagurl user photo

Posted 08 January 2005 - 07:50 AM ( #8 )

Oh, by the way, this thread is officially closed. I wont be posting on here anymore, but if the administrator is reading this, please don't delete this thread because i want to keep it as a memorial of Topi and Tika 1.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments