Topi and Tika

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaGurl

Reaction score
12/30/04 Ok, this is starting when topi is 4 and Tika is 2. Tika is the female and Topi is the male. I have topi on pause so that i can try to mate the two of them, as they are already at the friends level. Tika is a teen and Topi is a hanatchi. Grrrr... Gotta clean up after Tika.... :D There, done. She poops A LOT!!! Right now she is a itchgotchi or something like that. Well, nothing very interesting is happening right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tika just threw a fit and gained a training bar when I praised her. Oh, and she told me to say hi to all of you on here. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
And now yet another fit and training bar. She now has 4 training bars, the same amount as Topi, who is 3 years older than her. Also, I didn't take her to the store with me and she went down two hearts on both hunger and happiness. I am now almost positive that she will never be a mimitchi. :lol:

Yep, she is not a memitchi but I still love her! She turned out to be ( I am so ashamed i do not know half the names of the types of tamagotchis) the duck tama. Like this. :D Oh, and really really really good news!! She and Topi are in love and we are expecting them to have an egg soon!! :D Tika has more training bars then topi and she weighs a lot more too. I lost topi today and found him blended in laying in an my orange butterfly chair upside-down. His condition was definetly not the best. :p He had pooped FOUR TIMES, had no hearts on both happiness and hunger, and was sick. Poor thing...

Yay! Topi and tika had tamababies that were born yesterday! :lol: I am going to set my alarm tonight and wake up to watch them fly away. :blink: I am going to miss them but i cant wait to take care of the babies. They are both girls.

Well, they didn't fly away last night, but i think that i have that figured out. A few days ago, when they had had their babies with them since the night before, i paused them so i didn't have to take them to school. I am now thinking that they will fly away tonight. :wub: If any of you want me to say bye to them for you, just pm me. When they do fly away, i will post a memorial in the memorial section, even though it is for deaths. I have seen people post about their tamagotchis that have flown away. Today the baby in topi's screen got sick and i had to give it 2 medicines to cure it.

:sob: :sob: They flew away! I will miss you so much Topi and Tika! I posted in the memorial today and it should show up after the monitors look it over. I am going to start a new thread with the name Tila and Tika (those are the baby's names. my brother wanted to name his after it's mom, Tika).

Oh, by the way, this thread is officially closed. I wont be posting on here anymore, but if the administrator is reading this, please don't delete this thread because i want to keep it as a memorial of Topi and Tika 1.

Latest posts

Back