Blinkies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda4ever009

Reaction score
Blinkies may look dumb at first but actually they are really fun!!!!

But they can't get married and have babies or connect but, still they are awesome!! I love them. But love tamagotchi's WAY better! ~LuV yA~ ZeLdA~

i agree i got my blinkie yesterday and it is pretty awesome but not better than my tamagotchi's!!!!!!!! but i would still recomend getting ur hands on one while they r still on sale!

I got a Perri blinkie for Christmad they are a lot of fun to play with :huh:

Blinkies are cool, but the Design of the shell s@#$. Lol. I like just an egg like tamagotchis better.

Whats the orang eone called??? coz I have it!!! :) I just call it blink though (as a name) :furawatchi:

I am a girl and I agree with darkcore.They are just a peice of talking garbage.Once my friend brang her blinkies and they just wouldn't SHUT UP!!!!So I gave them to her dad.And I told him to put them in her house.(a house next door)And she wasn't my friend anymore.

I had a blinkie but i like my tama more there it is *goes to blinkie* oh no heart broke =( there kinda boring

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back