Do you have a Blinkie?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a Blinkie?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Of Course!

• No

• I want one!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • What is a Blinkie??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda4ever009

Reaction score
Blinkies are adorable little virtual pets that can do over 100 things!!! You can do makeovers and all kinds of fun stuff LuV yA lOts ~ZeLdA~

Yeah, I have one. A yellow if I remember correctly.

It seemed to want a LOT of attention. You should tell us about yours. I'd like to hear what others are thinking about them.

They are pretty nice though. I just wish they didn't come in the shape they are. They should have been more Tamagotchi like.

Like the Talking Nanos. They were big but in a tama like case.

I got mine for Christmas she is a purple one named Perri they do need a lot of attention but they are still fun though :huh:

You can get them at K-mart, toys R us, but i got mine at target. They are 15 dollars at target.

I love mine. Shes sooooooooo cool and cute. But the y do ned ALOT of attention. lol

i odnt have a blinkie they have them at my wal-mart here for like 12 dollars..... i dont know what they are or what they do can someone tell me.

Well, they are like talking virtual pets. Over 100 things you can do

* They can get sick- check their temperture

* eat MANY different foods

* they can do makeovers

* their eyes change color

* a dating game

* lots games

* and much much more

do you mean 3 or 13?????? and are blinkies those big bulkythings that have plastic hair? cause if they are i dont llike them that much. there way to big i mean to big to smuggle into school! my friend has one and ive noticed you cant even turn off the sound. i may be wrong but thats what ive seen. :angry: :D :blink:

uh..but isn't kind of weird to carry a blinkie around because it doesn't fin in your pocket? ;)

I know I'm a boy but I think I saw a Blinkie on tv

aren't they those little things that look sorta like Jellybeans

I thought Blinkies r huge. Arn't they?!?!?! :) ;)

Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

do you mean 3 or 13?????? and are blinkies those big bulkythings that have plastic hair? cause if they are i dont llike them that much. there way to big i mean to big to smuggle into school! my friend has one and ive noticed you cant even turn off the sound. i may be wrong but thats what ive seen. :D ;) :mametchi:
Yeah its those. I dislike them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back