Burger King

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCore

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt] The Furby toys are back! With every Big Kids meal, you get a toy. There are over 100 to collect. ^.^[/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

They shut our Burger King down cause noone would eat there. They never had fresh food. They just reused food all the time. I got a fish sandwhich there once and the fish was so hard I could have threw it and busted out the window where I was sitting. My roomate used to be manager there. And he said it was always bad with employees slacking off on fixing fresh food and using the same food for hours. He claimed it was about time they got shut down. Thats why he quit there. But I have to travel to the next town to go to BK now. Maybe Ill end up getting at least one Furby toy sometime or another.

Yeah, when we went there my dad had a fit coz of the mess everywhere... we rung them up and got £15 worth of vouchers for BK!! Not bad!! but My sis is mad on little toys that get trown to the back of your cupboard after 15mins! LOL! I'll have 2 go and tell my mum!!!

-TG05 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back