Connecting and Present Problems!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can anyone help me? Whenever I connect my two Tamagotchis together, my Connexion version 2 always gives my Connexion version 1 balls, flowers, cakes, ghosts and dung, but my vr. 2 never gives it hats or pencils or bows... Just those items!!! Is this normal? My vr. 2 used to give the vr. 1 pencils and bows and things like that, but it isn't doing that anymore... Does anyone know why? My vr. 1 teenager gets balls, but that is normal. My vr. 1 (adult) just can't get anything other than balls and other things like that... It's strange...

And sorry if anyone posted this before...

Thanks to anyone who can help, and thanks even if you can't!!! :)

i dont know much about connexions with the x but i dont think v1s cant get some presents that v2s have, like the pencil, their is no pencil on a v1(only v2 has it) so they cant get it as a present

i dont know much about connexions with the x but i dont think v1s cant get some presents that v2s have, like the pencil, their is no pencil on a v1(only v2 has it) so they cant get it as a present
Look here...There is a pencil on the vr. 1. I got it heaps of times when I connected with my friends and relatives and... me... Maybe there are some characters that can't get a pencil on the vr. 1 but I always get Mimitchis and Mametchis and I used to get alot of pencils and bows... Now, all I gett on the vr. 1 are balls, flowers, cake, ghosts and dung... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back