sorry power pal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hazeyjune

Reaction score
My power pal reset itself every 5 minutes

so it went in the trash

if you can help, I'll get another!

Hmm, when that happens, it usually means you just need to clean the circuitboard a bit. Something is happening. Touching the board. I have found Power Pals to be pretty stable. I'm sure it was just a bit dirty inside somehow.

OH YEAH AND WHAT ARE THEY :angry: :D :D :D

BUT WHO CARES

EMET MY PET SPIDEY WIDEY AT

ET MY PET SPIDEY WIDEY AT

Stop spamming!

Why:

A. I have had 1 reply to 1 topic in the last week and a half!!!

B. I have a sore throat *wheeze*

C. Im pooped!

:huh: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Forget what I said PPZ are pretty cool! Mines pink my coloR!!!!

YOU PEOPLE WHO HATE POWER PALZ STINK! THEY ARE CUTER THAN TAMAS, AND JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE SIMPLER DOSEN'T MEAN THEY ARE HORRIBLE. YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, TAMAS ARE MORE ADVANCED, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? I LOVE POWER PALZ AND IF YOU SAY BAD STUFF ABOUT THEM, YOU CAN JUST SHOVE YOUR BAD THOUGHTS ABOUT POWER PALZ DOWN THE TOILET. (Sorry, but I've got strong feelings about things like this, don't get too mad. I know I'm crazy and I stink, Don't rub it in.)

I've got a cat and a dog, and I reallyreallyreally love them. They were what prepared me for taking care of my tamas and my real pets.

PLEASE DON"T E-MAIL ME OR ANYTHING! MY CRAZY OLD DUMB COUSIN WROTE WHAT"S UP THERE< DON"T BELIEVE A WORD SHE SAYS!! :mellow: ANNOYING COUSINS ARE HORRIBLE! HAVE YOU GOT ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR GETTING RID OF HER? SHE LIVES NEXT DOOR TO ME, AND SHE USES MY E-MAIL AND I HATE IT! HELP! :mellow:

change your email password or make a new one! soz that all i can tell you. hmm... if s/he is at the door just dont open it. or hide. YEP!

That happens to me every day,

First I say "AAHH"

Then I forgive it and move on.

~Lizmum

MY POWERPALZ RESET EVERY TIME I PRESSED CONNECT TAMAGOTCHI DOES NOT DO THAT POWERPALZ R A

LOSER TOY NIKKO IS LINKED 2 TS JD BS . :(

THEY USE THE SAME BATTERIES YOU CANNOT GET HERE IN THE SHOPS

power palz suck they are discrimanating the boys do sports the girls dance ! power pals should be flushed down the drain !props to you for throwing it away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back