Tama wont wake up HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=8pt]You can't wake your tamagotchi up. It will wake up when it does. So until then, keep your tamagotchi's sound on, and keep it near you and go do something else. Sorry if this doesn't help.[/SIZE]

Tamagotchis sleep through the night. They usually go to sleep at 8 PM when a baby or child and then at 9PM when an adult. Morning wake up is usually 8 AM when an adult or 9 AM when a child or baby. I have seen some Tamas that won't wake up until 10 AM but that was because the owner kept the light on all night for a few days and then decided to turn it off one day. I think her Tama was extra tired. :mellow:

:huh: LIAR i just tired that and it said sound?? on off :furawatchi:

i dont know if you can change the time :eek:

mabye change the time by pressing a then when ur on the time screen press a and c it might help :eek: :lol: :furawatchi: :huh:

Your Tama is sleeping. Tamas (Babies - Teens...I think) usually go to bed around 8 PM and wake up at 8 AM. Adults go at 9 PM and wake up at 9 AM.

Your tamas need sleep just like we do. ;)

If it's at it's baby stage you can't put it to sleep or wake it up when it goes tio sleep

REgards,

mimichi7

To change the time you press B, the center button, then you press A and C at the same time, at the bottom it says set, you can now ghange the date and the time. to move you press A, when you are done with that part press B to go to the next one.Thats basiccally it. Your welcome!!!! B)

you stupid n00bs! you just sett the time to 11:00 PM and if it is not sleeping then your tama is broken unless its a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back