question here please answer

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you like making your tama fat?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• why?

• sometimes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt]NO why would it be you need to take care of your tamagotchi!!!!![/SIZE]

Whats the point?? Why feed your taam until its a silly wait?? I just dont see the point! :mimitchi:

OMG! I GET SOO MAD BECAUSE I ALWAYS TELL MY FRIEND "Do NOT feed him, He needs to stay that weight" "ok" 3 seconds later, my sister and my tamagotchi are 99 pounds!!! And then she starts giggling like a five-year-old and I check and its 99 pounds

no way.

except i did once.

if your tama is fat, it's easier to win the bump game.

but i never did it again because it took me a long time to get it to the proper weight.

This is kind of pointless, but kinda funny in a way... No, I don't like making my Tama fat, but then again, it doesn't really matter to me because you can't tell the difference.. But my answer is no, I don't like making my Tama fat.

All of mine weigh 99lbs. I rarely play games with them so I just feed them to make them happy. xP I only play games with it when it's a baby, and even that's rare.

I do not make my tamagotchi overweight simply because it is unhealthy for it. If I want to play games, I just feed it a few snacks and play a few games.

:p :furawatchi: pm me if you think think that is a good idea to but i don't think i will get any pms because no one likes a fet tama! :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back