Hinatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilliandulcia

Reaction score
Hinatchi is a bad teen right? :furawatchi: I raised Tala and Mala the exact same, except as a baby I accidentally gave Mala 2 extra foods when she didn't need it. Mala became an Ichigotchi and Tala became a Hinatchi. Whyyy?

I set the clocks back when I was at school cause I was fed up with them aging so slowly from having to pause them. Could this possibly be why? *frowns at her Hinatchi*

You dont get good and bad tamas. Im not sure about the last thing that you mentioned but it probably was that you gave her 2 extra foods. Its not bad!!!

Best, Raspberry :mimitchi:

Well raspeberry, you can get Taams that mean you have loked after them well and other characters that mean that you looked after it poorly...

So by a bad character she means that its easy to get, a badly looked after taam.... :mimitchi:

I gave Mala the extra food though, Tala is the one that became the bad tama. I wish they looked like their drawn picture, because as the little pixely things Hinatchi's are kinda ugly.

Don't feel bad.

I also just got a Hinatchi.

I forgot to pause her when I went to school, and she pood four times, was sick, had no hearts left, and was super mad at me.

I FEEL SO BAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back