Oh, This Tama Is Out Of Control!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pochitchi

Reaction score
Ok, my friend has a tamagotchi, the thing is that it lost it`s C button and whenever I press something, it asks me if I want to put the sound on or off.When that happens, the buttons get jammed, and nothing would work.Please help me!I have to give it to her by tommorow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats weird..I dunno what your going do. But if you can't get it to fix, your going to have to tell your friend what happened.

OK. I think your problem is that a wire is still touching C, and pushing A and C at the same time asks you that. I have no clue how to fix it from there, but from what I know about electronics that's the problem. Rewiring would probably do it, but I don't know how you'd do that. :) Sorry!

Thanks all of you!Even though there`s a lesser chance that I`d get it fixed, but thanks for trying!

Now the same thing's happening to me xD I think it has something to do in my case with subcounisiously knawing on the buttons. It's just a dislocated thing, disassemble it past the place where you do debug then move it. That should work, I'm testing it with mine right now. :D Good luck on fxing it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, but the C button doesn`t work.It isn`t even there.Also, whenever I press any button, it asks if I want to put the sound on or off.Then the buttons get jammed.Also, the reset button is missing, so I can`t do anything with that.If that doesn`t matter, just tell me.

Wait!What should I replace with the C button?And reset button...(it just fell out)

Oh, if my friend doesn`t fix it today, I can fix it tommorrow!So, keep the answers coming...if you can...

You should probably tell your friend what happened.She's your

friend,she'll probably trust you. :ichigotchi:

_Tama_angel_ ;)

Thanks, but my friend gave it to me like that.That`s why I`m fixing it.But thanks, anyway.It`s still a god piece of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back