Tamagotchi board game?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, well in the instructions, there are two ways to play the game. I found the instructions a little confusing but got over that quickly. (I'm not a board game kind of gal, they are always confusing when I first play) It was fun to play and cute.

If I remember correctly, you have a little card with a tamagotchi from stages egg to adult. You move a little piece around the board and use cards to feed and play with your tama. You also bathe and put your tamagotchi to bed. As you move around the board, your tamagotchi progresses in size. First one to adult wins! (or something like that)

I love the tamagotchi board game! Its tons of fun!

LOL... I got that game in my garage... We bought it but never learned how to play it. I also bought the original Tama. gameboy game, it drove me crazy cuz my pets always died :wub: Maybe I was hatching to many eggs? Well, it got boring to stare at a screen for 2 hours while going to NY so I saved the games as often as possible... Wonder where that game is now?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back