MUTSU PUPPY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

japangirl101

Reaction score
Do u have a mutsu puppy I read KK2334 has one she is LUCKY! I wish I had gotten a puppy so she got the last one???************

[SIZE=14pt] She doesn't have a Mutsu. She lies about practically everything. She would have to have gotten in Japan five years ago... [/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

True she does lie about when she said she had a mutsu! I want one r they cool??????????/

Yes,yes the are.I don't have one,but I saw videos of them,and AWESOME! are they!

sorry kk it was thinking we didnt know that u would have a mutsu pup!
[SIZE=14pt] Uh, what do you mean by that. I could not comprehend the meaning of that sentance due to bad grammar.[/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

what i meen is that we never suspecticed she'd have a mutsu puppy.
[SIZE=14pt] Heh, she admitted that she doesn't have one. [/SIZE]

She claimed to have a Turtle Mutsu also. I asked for pictures, and she said that they were posters. Mutsu posters do not even exist.

Regards,

DarkCore

Well, true and just pm her and do u have a 2nd account?what is the username? and ask her if she has one! try it please!

Well, true and just pm her and do u have a 2nd account?what is the username? and ask her if she has one! try it please!
[SIZE=14pt] No, I do not have a second account, and I do not want to send you a Personal Message. Let's just go back to topic, and drop everything. The is Mutsu[/SIZE]Talk.

Regards,

DarkCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back