tamagotchi connection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vipertongn

Reaction score
i neeed help on how to evolve my character into a bunny kind of tamagotchi... so how do i do that and how do i win in bump

OK if your tamagotchi has bump it is a V2.To win bump press b continuesly untill the bar shows up then perss it 2 more times quickly then watch.If your tamagotchi falls over you lose.If you opponent falls over,you win.And you ethier have a young mametchi,a young mimitchi ;) ,a mimitchi B) or a mametchi :angry: .

Tamagotchis evolve randomly unless you debug (which I don't think you should do unless you REALLY want to).

If you're intent on winning the Bump game, make your Tama gain several pounds and wait until it's trained more. Then... it's time to DUEL. Uh... *cough*, it's time to play...

*Randomness* :angry:

i neeed help on how to evolve my character into a bunny kind of tamagotchi... so how do i do that and how do i win in bump
To win in bump you have to make sure you bump the other tamagotchi character you are defeting to the floor.When it says push try to make your power maximium.If you make the bar full there might be a 100% chance you might win.Sometimes when i get full bar i lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back