Gotchi Points

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

helen

Reaction score
Alrighty - another bewildered parent here! Trying to help my 7 yo daughter get the most out of her new tama - one's died already, poor thing! After surfing all the tama info, seems to me that there is the potential to earn huge numbers of points, above and beyond what's available by playing games. Is there some trick to earning excessive numbers of points?

Also, why is the little thing still awake late at night? The clock's set right, but I have to babysit after my daughter goes to bed.

Any help would be appreciated

Well, to tell you, as a Petitchi(black blob baby thing), IT DOES NOT SLEEP. It only goes to sleep as a toddler. (But it only is a baby for a bout an hour. :kuribotchi: ) Then it goes to bed about 8. If this is too late, change the clock so it is a few hours earlier so it goes to sleep with your child.

As for gotchi points...it all comes from games. When your tamagotchi becomes and adult, it can play the slots game, which if you have good hand-eye coordination, can give you 900 points if you get used to it. That's how people have such massive amounts of gotchi points.

I hope your child has fun with their Tamagotchi! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much for that - I've been having a go at slot whilst "babysitting", it seems very random - how do you know when to press button B? Sometimes I get nothing and once I got 450, but I had no idea what I was doing differently!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back