BATHROOM

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JubJub

Reaction score
How do you make you tamagotchi brush their teeth do you have to buy a toothbrush or something :kuribotchi:

and does anyone know how to get a ;)

I believe only some characters do this (excuse me if im wrong) but I DO know that they'll automatically do it about 2hrs before bedtime.

How do you make you tamagotchi brush their teeth do you have to buy a toothbrush or something :kuribotchi: and does anyone know how to get a  ;)
No you do not have to brush a toothbrush and toothpaste.Some adult do that.Because its a"random animation",Like the toddlers roll on the floor.The teenager can run and fall flat on their face.Or they could sing.And some characters have their own special animation.The most animations i have seen the adults do was go up to the screen and brush their teeth.And i do not know how to get firwatchi if i did know then i would tell you.But right now i never had that character yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only Mimitchi's :huh: can brush their teeth before they go to sleep. They do it automaticly. I have a Furawatchi. I just treated the tama really well and I got it :(

Only Mimitchi's :) can brush their teeth before they go to sleep. They do it automaticly. I have a Furawatchi. I just treated the tama really well and I got it :D
That's not true. I've seen both my Furuwatchi and Pyonchitchi brush their teeth...

My Korotchi did that. Two hours before her bedtime (9:00 PM) she goes up to the screen with a cup and brushs her teeth.

My Korotchi did that. Two hours before her bedtime (9:00 PM) she goes up to the screen with a cup and brushs her teeth.
It's actually just random.My Pochitchi does that,and I know that

egg song you have,korokinen.I've actually listen to that song alot of times.It's really funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back