Giving presents

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamadog22

Reaction score
Ok, I just got a new Connection v2 and could somebody please tell me EXACTLY step by step how to give another tamagotchi friend one of your items or ;) treats? I'm lost because the directions didn't explain very well. Tell me how to give gifts!

-Desperate tamadog22

* Topic Edited / Merged with Duplicate*

Last edited by a moderator:
if you want to give gifts you must first add a friend that has a tamagotchi connection and once u add him u go to the book close to where the lamp is and you will see friend and present click on present and you wil see food or item and click the one u want it will say wrap? click a and you will have a present and when your done go back to the book and click friends and then go back to book and go to presents and there you u go u have transfered your gift. ;)

just listen to my steps :mametchi: :unsure: :wacko:

1.you go to the icon that looks that a book

2.you press button b

3.you go to present

4then you press b

5.and you choose the one your gonna give

6.and press b

7.and it says wrap and you press b

then it says sure and you choose yes or no

8.then you see it wraped ;) :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi:

Both go to the connect icon (5th one along on the top) by pressing the 'A' button (first one). select by pressing 'b' (middle one!). choose 'ver.2' and press 'b'. select present by pressing button 'a' then button 'b'. Your screen will say 'stand by'.

With the red panels facing each other, the reciever of the present must connect first by pressing button 'b'. The screen will say 'connect' and away you go!

oops - read it wrong! Lin was right for your question. the way I instructed was to give random gifts!

tamadog22,i know you are new.But you have posted the same topic two times.And to give your friend a present you have to have an item from your list.Once you have an item in your list go to the book icon(friend list)click the icon and pick present.Now once you are at present click either food or item.Once you pick an item press b it will say wrap?(pick yes or no)Once you have wrapped your present.Connect with a friend that has v2 and choose present.The present that you have wrapped will go to your friends tamagotchi.And yea,your done.And i just want to give you a warm welcome to tamatalk.

oops - read it wrong! Lin was right for your question. the way I instructed was to give random gifts!
OoO.To give random gifts.Make sure either you or your friend has pressed the button b first.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]GIVING PRESANTS[/SIZE]

Its easy just go on to your diary and select presants or treats circle them by pressing A

and once you found the one you want press B and it will say wrap or trash chose wrap and

when you connect the person that you are connecting with will reseve the gift. :huh:

_hope it helps zxtomtam :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back