WEIRD! ConneXion... Or ConneCTIon?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy

Reaction score
Spain though now I am studying in England
Well, here I am with my silver V2, and I have noticed the following weird things:

On BUBBLES, it names it TOOLS.

The LOVE POTION is HONEY

POTPLANT is just PLANT

So... I seem to remember these different/wrong names was what happened on ConneCTion V2, howveer this is a ConneXion... As for my other two ConneXion V2, one, on the time screen, it has first the date and thewn the month, but on the other one it is first the onth and then the date.

Is there any explanation to why each V2 ConneXion is different? Aren't theymeant to be the same?

one is made in america wich explains why the date and month are different and the other is made in japan i think well somewell like japan

My sister has a silver v2 connexion with black border and buttons too and it has honey,tools and plant

Last edited by a moderator:
This topic has been repeated:

RULES:

1) LOOK IF THE TOPIC HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE

2) SERCH SERCH SERCH SOME MORE SEE IF ANOTHER WEB U KNOW OF HAS YOUR **ASWER

3) RESERCH MORE CHEAK IF ITS IN THE WRONG FORUM

4) CREATE AND BRING IN THE ANSERS!! :mametchi:

BI

*TamaDad*

If the tools are tools and not bubbles, how come the tama blows bubbles when you pick it?

They actually are TOOLS and not bubbles.
id have to disagree...... tools do not do those sort of things and everyones love potion says honey. Also, why it would be necessary to have it say pottedplant instead of just plant............

maybe the poeple that originally programmed all the words into the tamas didnt know what the objects did, they were just looking at them.....because looking at the tools/bubbles from the shop.....it is hard to know what they are. As for the love potion....we all know logically that there isnt such a thing so again, if they didnt know and all they saw was a jar with a heart on it I'd say honey is a valid guess.

i noticed some of the same weird things especially the love poition honey thing why does every1 say its love poition i always thought something went wrong with the code

OMG! That is what happened to me!

My first connexion has bubbles, potplant, love potion and hair potion. I bought my first one last December (1st) Two days ago, I bought another connexion at exactly the same place where I bought my first, and it has honey, plant, tools and hair gel instead. First I thought it was a glitch, but it wasn't. I haven't checked the date thing though...

WEIRD! :furawatchi:

^_^ hello spiffy i traded my friend now i have a tamagothi i dont now how to change its name how do i do it

I will try to be clear here. My friend has three Connexion version 2s. The first 2 she got were in a twin pack, and had the items 'love potion', 'hair potion' and 'costume'. The third one she got later (version 2.1???) and had the items 'honey', 'hair gel' and 'stuffed animal'. Maybe BanDai decided to change it for the later version 2s?

Oh, and about the v3s... WHY AREN'T THEY DOING IT TO CONNEXION? Is it because the Tamagotchi fad died out in Australia?

ahem i kno the reason

1. where i live they r selling which is australia other countries who sell it are asia and europe

2. we say different words then american people

3. they where made for all ages and they r like that here

4. they call it connexion i think because europe made it like that

ok? that answers all questions here now ( i think)

oh and da guy or girl above me the fad hasnt gone out

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back