TamaTalk Group Hatch #2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

We have a little over two weeks before the Tamagotchi Connections are released in the USA. Let's get organized for a group hatch date to celebrate and compare all three Tamagotchis (Japan, UK, USA).

So let's set a date. How many days after the 15th should we wait to give everyone time to get their own and participate? Release date is on a Sunday so how about the following Saturday (August 21)? That work for everyone? Too long to wait? Too soon?

Ehhh.....i gonna be at the mall. Can it be Sunday?

Don't worry it's not official yet.

So what do you think about my idea for a Group Hatch Chat? (in the suggestions section)

Last edited by a moderator:
So what do you think about my idea for a Group Hatch Chat? (in the suggestions section)
See response here.

Nice idea but doesn't work well for the members to look back and learn/compare after the htach has finished.

So everyone happy with August 21 as official group hatch date? Let's say 1:00pm wherever you are...

Any objections?

Yeah, that will be fine! I'm going shopping tomorrow, so I should be able to get another one then, but I'll keep it till the 21st!

YES!!! Just got some money, so i am gonna get all 6 on the 10th,

*Grins thats right i said the 10th :D :angry: *

Well the 21st is gonna be 11 days for me to wait, but it's only fair to the others, so it's fine with me, i will save 1 or 2 for it, i can't wait i missed the first tamatalk hatching by a few days, and this will be my first ever group hatch (not including friends in my area) so i''m really excited to do it!!!

I just thought of something, maybe in addition to me using a Connection or 2, i will also buy and use a Bootleg one, then compare the results to the real connection and the bootleg one.

:angry: OH, in america "Bootleg" is another word for fake or faulty, it's also reffered to here as Bogus. :p :D

When the date is set ill happily join in with this group hatching if you dont mind it sounds like fun :p Anyway Mimitchi that does sound like a great idea you probably can find some fake or faulty Tmagotchi connexions on ebay in their auctions No offence ebay! :)

Oh yeah there are plenty of fakes, when you search for Tamagotchi Plus, i would say about 50% of the plus's for sale are bootleg, faulty, or fake.

The good thing some are found at a price of only .99cents!

So if i decide to buy one, at least i can get it cheap, and i'm gonna go all out, and get one that has 4 buttons, a fake package, a mametchi sticker, AND no Bandai logo :) !

Let's make it official...

TamaTalk Group Hatch #2 will officially begin at 1pm August 21, 2004. Everyone hatch your Tamagotchi(s) at 1pm in your time zone. Once you hatch, post your progress on this thread so everyone can find and compare where their pet is at.

Not sure what a group hatch is? Click here

*be's very annoying and turns on caps lock*

NO THERE ISNT

* <_< ;) *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back