Darnit

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilliandulcia

Reaction score
I have no idea where to put this, so I'm putting it here. I'm so mad :blink: The matchmaker just came and I read that you press B to get a girl, so I did.. and I got a boy x.x I wanted to name it after my friend, too x.x I guess I'll have to wait for my twins to grow up and have a baby so I can make 'em have 2 girls.

Oh and I forgot to say, my Mini was a Mametchi and after about 7 days (unpaused) of being alive, it became a Ginjirotchi, what the heck? Is it because I let it sleep with poop?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's actually just random.If you really want a girl,you're going to have to wait till you get one. :ichigotchi:

_Tama_angel_ ;)

Yes, everyones coming out with all these fake codes, like for twins and for.... well just stuff like cups of tea!!! ;)

Oh, so it's not true? I'm still gonna try pressing A and just pray o.o

It's actually just random.If you really want a girl,you're going to have to wait till you get one. :huh: _Tama_angel_ :huh:
yeah i tryed it, and i thought it worked but then when that tama grew up i tryed it again and it didnt work, the first time the matchmaker i just got lucky

On your mini.Ginjirotchi is the secret character.I just got a tamagotchi mini last week.My little 3 yr old cousin *accidentaly* took a pen and wanted to see what the back button did.So its a marutchi again. :huh:

-Your post should of been at what's on your mind.

-Just telling you next time you right a post in the wrong kind of topic aread.

- :huh:

all these people are coming uo with these fake codes! it is so annoying! just don't belive you. there are 5 codes and mabey a couple trickes for games but that is IT!

On your mini.Ginjirotchi is the secret character.I just got a tamagotchi mini last week.My little 3 yr old cousin *accidentaly* took a pen and wanted to see what the back button did.So its a marutchi again. :p
-Your post should of been at what's on your mind.

-Just telling you next time you right a post in the wrong kind of topic aread.

- :D
Thank you. The first part I know shouldnt have been here, but almost right away I added the second part which I believe should be in What happened to my tamagotchi? Because that's exactly what I was wondering. Thanks though :D It was really confusing, I was like "Why the heck did my adult mini just become.. and adult mini?"

I need help!! I have a korotchi and I put a costume on it or I pressed on my stupid stuffed animal.. and its a demented panda!!! I want my korotchi back!!! * cry *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back