Evloution

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on the tamagotchi really. Besides You have to wait for the tamagotchi to evolve. If its a baby it takes an hour, if it's a toddler one day, and teen three days.

Hitodetchi = :huh:

It's a toddler too.

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on the tamagotchi really. Besides You have to wait for the tamagotchi to evolve. If its a baby it takes an hour, if it's a toddler one day, and teen three days.
You got it all wrong.To be kind.actually it takes about an hour for the baby to grow into a toddler,then it takes one day for the toddler to turn into a teem.Then it takes 3 days for the teen to turn into a adult.Hidotchi,can turn into ringotchi or young memitchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
You got it all wrong.To be kind.actually it takes about an hour for the baby to grow into a toddler,then it takes one day for the toddler to turn into a teem.Then it takes 3 days for the teen to turn into a adult.
What I meant was that if you have a baby it takes one hour to evolve to something else which is a toddler while the toddler takes one day to evolve into a teen and the teen takes three days to turn into an adult. But now I have confused myself. O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back