how do you get twins...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...There is a site that claims you can get twins, triplets, quadruplets, and then five babies.

Twins on v2s/v1s are a glitch that came from ROM testing. (I'm not sure what that is.) There is no real twins on any tamagotchi but angelgotchi, and in that case that it is a character.

YOU CAN GET TWINS. They just can't share the screen. If you breed your tama with another, two babies will appear, one for each parent. Tah dah, you have twins.

my friend had twins 2 on her screen and 2 on her parters screen. but thats just wat i herd.then wen the parents went went away so did on of the babys.thats just wat i herd.

Last edited by a moderator:
my friend had twins 2 on her screen and 2 on her parters screen. but thats just wat i herd.then wen the parents went went away so did on of the babys.
If that is true, which I doubt but it is slightly possible, then it's a glitch.

my friend had twins 2 on her screen and 2 on her parters screen. but thats just wat i herd.then wen the parents went went away so did on of the babys.
That is a different thing though.She/he is asking how to get the twins that do NOT go to the other parents screen.Aside from the character twins on the angelgotchi.

[SIZE=21pt]tama twins are not true, they only work on angelotchi[/SIZE]

need help?

want tamagotchi questions answered?

email me!!!!!!!!!!

my email address is:

[email protected]

i promise i will reply to your questions

Last edited by a moderator:
that is really stupid!!!! like you!
[SIZE=21pt]don't be mean or the tama gods will put you into tama hell and your[/SIZE]

tamagotchi will be put into toy hell

good for you, i mean bad for you!!!!!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I hate to say this but, you can't get twins! Sorry! It's not possible! If there's any such thing as twins, it would be 1 with you and 1 with the person you connected with.. Sorry!!

don't be mean or the tama gods will put you into tama hell and yourtamagotchi will be put into toy hell

good for you, i mean bad for you!!!!!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Oooook then... That was kinda weird... o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back