"brain eaters" infecting tama talk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rico the dark

Reaction score
k this is serios people are members of some "brain eaters" site. they lie to you so they get a bigger brain count.these are the members of tamatalk.they say like

"click here for a NEW code.walla you got tricked. i need admin to help.i dont want people to lie.PLEASE

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

report this to tamatalk.i dont want any liyeres in this site.*

remeber not to click if it is so obvios

dearest thanks rico the dark. im not one of those brain losers

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont think its that big of a deal, its just a little joke, actually i think its kind of funny, it cant hurt you or your computer anyways

p.s. i think this is in the wrong section

Well, it is a joke that is old now... and I agree that they are driving me insane, but I don't think I, or anyone for that matter, can report TamaTalk. It really isn't a huge deal. And no one is quiet lying. It's more of a kidding thing. Kidding and lying are different :huh: . And plus, there's no one I know of I can report this site, and I don't want to report is much either...if it really, really is driving you crazy, just don't click on links that say stuff like "Click here to win a free iPod!" in people's signatures. If that doesn't work, and you're tearing out hair, and it's just really ticking you, maybe you could try to tell the Admin :huh:

What's so bad about them? :huh:

Even If I've already clicked one, I click it any way to see how many brains they've eaten! :D

-LaraBrox :huh:

Aww, it's just a joke. They aren't lying, they are trcking you. I do thaton other sites but I haven't set mine up on this site. And could you please no stretch the board? It's really annoying.

[SIZE=14pt] They are annoying. I put my mouse over the link, and check the site before I click anything...[/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

What iis the point of getting angry. It is no big deal. It is lol funny.
I agree and I am one of those brain eaters. the point about that is to trick someone into getting your brain eaten by a zombie or getting your blood sucked from a vampire. if you click the ente the city it turns into an online game where you can be a human or a zombie! the game is really fun once you do enter the city! :huh: :huh: :D

i am one of themand it is no big deal its just a jolke for god sake :mimitchi: :D ;)

Yeah its just a simple joke, i put one in my siggy, only for fun, i like see-ing how many brains i have eaten.. i was bored when i put it in my siggy

so come on, its just a simple joke...

They can get a little annoying at times, yes I agree, but let's not make too big of a deal about it, it's all in fun! :lol:

Best wishes,

mametchichic

OH GOD...WHO CARES?!?It's not like it's really going to happen,or that it going to infect you,the reason why people have it is because it's funny,not to prank you or to get more "points" on that site!!!So if don't think it's funny,then forget about that site!!!These Topics are just making me sick,so stop complaning about that site!!! :furawatchi:

OH GOD...WHO CARES?!?It's not like it's really going to happen,or that it going to infect you,the reason why people have it is because it's funny,not to prank you or to get more "points" on that site!!!So if don't think it's funny,then forget about that site!!!These Topics are just making me sick,so stop complaning about that site!!! :furawatchi:
Tama Angel stop freaking out like that whenever you see a topic like that! And yes, it is annoying.

Tama Angel stop freaking out like that whenever you see a topic like that! And yes, it is annoying.
Yes I know and I don't freak out first of all,and second,I'm just mad about this...that's all...you don't need to tell me this...ok?... :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and umm...this doesn't sound lthe "brain eaters" thing doesn't sound like it's infecting Tamatalk,or is it? :furawatchi:

[SIZE=14pt] They are annoying. I put my mouse over the link, and check the site before I click anything...[/SIZE] 

Regards,

DarkCore
i agree..

sometimes i find it annoying, since i dont really think the link is that greatly hidden.

but the really good ones i click on anyway, since i think its well done with a lot of effort!

you must have been REALLY bored darkcore, cuz that "candy cane" letters take a lot of work!

What's so bad about them? :( Even If I've already clicked one, I click it any way to see how many brains they've eaten! :eek:

-LaraBrox :p
^Hi other me! :p

Seriously, it is quite fun to look around for those links to see how many brains people have eaten! :lol:

-Bubba28 :eek:

I THINK THIS IS INVADING TAMA TALK I FOR ONE THINK ALL THE PEOPLE DOING AND WHO STARTED SHOULD GET A WARNING ALL IN FAVOR TYPE NAME

__________________x Just type in a quick reply

I don't see the big problem

AND I think all people who can't be mature enough to stop complaining and move on should get the warning

All this isn't going to affect you in 10 years time so there's no reason to be making such a fuss over it, just try and see the light and shush!

I don't see the big problem
AND I think all people who can't be mature enough to stop complaining and move on should get the warning

All this isn't going to affect you in 10 years time so there's no reason to be making such a fuss over it, just try and see the light and shush!
i have to agree. i mean, whats the big deal? it's a joke! no one is really going to eat ur brains. i once had one in my siggy, but now it's potter puppet pals! and yes i agree with the person i quoted.so, stop the fuss, and please move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back