Tamagotchi's are awesome

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaguy11

Reaction score
Hello fellow tamatalk members,

This is your big chance 2 say I like tamagotchi's or I hate tamagotchi's. And remember u can always say whatever u wanna say about tamagotchi's. Have fun! Big time chances include tama dollars in this website. 10 tama dollars for each person who says they love tamagotchi's. 1 tama dollar if u say u h8 tamagotchi's. Explain y u h8 or like tamagotchi's with as many sentences as u like. Like I said: Have fun!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like tamagotchi's and I currently have 0 tama dollars. I like tamagotchi's because they r fun 2 raise and they are fun 2 use. I have gained 10 tama dollars

They r good, i love them but when you've had the same character before it gets boring.

U don't gain any tama dollars 4 saying u h8 tamagotchi's sorry.

[SIZE=14pt]Yeh they're really cool but i'd like a version 3 that would be ace! I don't want any money by the way[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
HOW CAN ANONE HATE TAMAGOTCHI
YR AVATAR IS FUNNY BUT SILLY...RUNNING INTO THE ROAD HEY... he is playing chiken!!
DON'T WRITE IN CAPS LOCK. Anyways, this is in the wrong place.

*Moved to the appropriate area by Jappyx*

*Topic title edited by Jappyx*

:gozarutchi:

I like them. I have 8 but they get really annoying really fast. Like when I'm trying to sleep and they don't stop beeping. x.x'
Your Tama(s) beep when your trying to sleep?! Are you sure the timer clock is set right? My cousin set the clock wrong on his Tamagotchi and it was awake ALL night and went to bed when he woke up! :D His Tama almost died pretty much. There were SEVEN poops on the screen and the hearts were all empty. Poor Tama. :) Anyway, I [SIZE=14pt]LOVE[/SIZE] Tamagotchis. How could anyone not?! They are almost like real pets. I'm not that happy about getting a Mametchi almost every time but hey, that would be kinda like getting tired of the same dog. But who would get tired of their own dog.....or cat?! :mametchi: I hope nobody would.

-Tamaguy#1 :gozarutchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back