how do you carry your tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you carry your tamagotchi?

• in my purse.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • in my backpack.

• on my beltloop.

• in my pocket.

• on a watch chain.

• I just carry it.

• on my braclet.

• on my necklace.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually put my Tama onto one of the beltloops on my jeans. I definately wouldn't put it onto the outside of my backpack, since someone could steal it quite easily.

:D mine are both clipped to a lanyard (those neckstrap things) you've just got to be careful when you lean into a sink that they don't go dangling in the water lol

:D mine are both clipped to a lanyard (those neckstrap things) you've just got to be careful when you lean into a sink that they don't go dangling in the water lol
Speaking of Lanyards, I had mine clipped to a purple/starry one a few days back. Too bad I can't vote twice. XD (That would count as a necklace, right?)

Last edited by a moderator:
I tied mine to a string and then tied it onto my neck :D

-Kiro

When I use to bring mine to school, I put it in my Pocket. Here are some I deas from a Book Called "Electronic Pet Care" :

*Hang it from a Backpack

*Wear it around your Kneck

*Dangle it from a Belt Loop

*Hook it to your Overalls

*Keep it in your Ring Binder (In your Binder, there are the Three rings, open them up, and place your Tamagotchi's Keychain in one.)

*Make it a Pocket Pet

That's a tough decision out of those! I carry mine in my purse, on my belt, in my pocket and sometimes just in my hand! I prefer pocket if I have one, if I don't have a pocket, I put it in my purse.

Tahat's exactley what I do ...... I always wear pants with a pocket because we're not aloud to have tamagotchi's @ school!

:ichigotchi: mine are both clipped to a lanyard (those neckstrap things) you've just got to be careful when you lean into a sink that they don't go dangling in the water lol
i carry mine aruond my lanyard to :gozarutchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: its hard to get the tamas to not dangle

I carry mine on my beltloop because I can hear it beep and can get to it quickly.

I used to put it on my bracelet, but when I was driving it got in the way. HAHA. So, now I just hold it in my hand or in my pocket.

i carry mine on a purse,shirt(i attached it)hands and hair and belt ^-^''

When my friend used to have a tamagotchi, she would keep it in the large front pocket on her sweatshirt at school. :( I usually just hold mine. If I go somewhere, then I put my tamagotchi in my purse or pocket, if I don't have a purse that matches. I've only put my tama on my belt loop 2 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back