Proud Singapore owner of new Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaboy

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm new to this forum but i'm determined to help out and get help in here. I've just bought my new Tamagotchi Connexion 4 days ago from a big departmental store in Singapore call Isetan. I bought it at S$29.95. I heard from my friend that it was release in Singapore 2 weeks before i bought it. But when i go around reading ur forum and other websites like tamagod's website, it was said that the new tamagotchi in America is not release yet. It will only be release on 15th August. But usually, new stuff will always be release in the US before being release in Asian countries like Singapore. I wonder why this time round it is the opposite. Ours are in the English and it is stated on the box Tamagotchi Connexion. I've bought the Yellow and red colour one. Its so cute but now i'm frustrated over something. My Itchigotci is now 7 yrs old coz i change the time once as i did not clear my tama's s**t, and the s**t was next to it when my tama slept. It was such an eye sore that i reverse the time back a few hours, cleared the s**t, gave it food and play with it for awhile before changing back the time and let it sleep. But this caused my training meter to be stuck at only one bar. All my friend's whom also changed the time had 3 or 4 bars of training by now and they started playing on the same day as me. Its so frustrating. Anyone knows how can i increase the Training bar? As far as i know, the training bar is actually how much discipline the tama has. I think i may have screwed up as there were a few times, when i had to praise it cuz it turned its back on me, i went to punish it instead accidentally. I'm now really sad coz of the 1 bar only. I do not wish to reset as my gf wants me to let it stay this way so that we our tamagotchis can get married soon. Anyway, if anyone's tama is this way also, plz reply me and if you have a solution on how to increase the bar again, plz plz tell me. Thanx in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to have you on the forums!!! as for Connexion that is the U.K version not the American version (i can't wait for mine) that store must have impoted them??? Well as for disipline you should disipline it when it calls for you and dosent have its back turned (then it needs praise) or is looking frustrated (also needs praise) so if its standing there doing nothing then you need to disipline it. hope this helps.

But when i go around reading ur forum and other websites like tamagod's website, it was said that the new tamagotchi in America is not release yet. It will only be release on 15th August. But usually, new stuff will always be release in the US before being release in Asian countries like Singapore. I wonder why this time round it is the opposite.
Hello and welcome! :D

No one is sure why it is last to arrive in the US. Bandai is a Japanese company so I think it natural for them to get it first (Japan usually gets the nice electronics first)... I think a lot of Americans are frustrated and anxious because we are so spoiled with usually being among the first. :p

Anyways... You have an answer posted above... You can also use the Tips and Tricks section or a search using the link in the top right of the TamaTalk screen to find tons of info on training your new pet.

Last edited:
Thanx guys, i found out what the problem was. When my Itchigotchi turned its back on me, instead of praising it, i've been punishing it all the way. That is y until now i only have 2 training bar. I'm so sad now. I just hope it faster grows up so i can haf a marriage with my girlfriend's tamagotchi then i can start afresh with the 2nd generation and with a higher training bar. *Come on, grow faster my itchigotchi!!!*

hello everyone! im new here! im from singapore too! =) nice to meet everyone here! this forum is awesome. just bought tamagotchi plus!(red&yellow) yesterday and currently it's 2 years old~ his name is WIZ and is it suppose to change to ichigotchi? cos mine havent .. =/ but it's soo cool + cute. ^^ haha~

:D

Welcome to the forum WizDude! I hope you enjoy the forums, Check out some of the links in my sig!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back