Rumors

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:furawatchi:

I've heard rumors about the tama "robber", or something like that, goes around and steals your items. What is the name? Is this true? What does it look like? How can you avoid him? MY HEAD HURTS!!!!!!

:furawatchi:
I've heard rumors about the tama "robber", or something like that, goes around and steals your items. What is the name? Is this true? What does it look like? How can you avoid him? MY HEAD HURTS!!!!!!
i dont think thats true, ive had a v2 a while now and no tama robber ever stole my items, plus ive never heard that rumor, i extremely doubt that its true

No no no...hear it from the expierienced tam girl...there si no such thing...ive had my tamas since they first came out...there r no such thing :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Please don't worry yourself. :furawatchi: There is no such thing. And even if there was one I am sure that it wouldn't bother your cute tamas. :furawatchi: But anyway you have nothing to worry about. If you ever need help or have any questions just pm me. :furawatchi:

:huh:
ther is no tama robber.

trust me... ive had my tama for a long time.......theres no such thing...trust me!

ive never heard of that before.

but it happened to me when i had mimitchi

i had like 2 ufos 1 balls 2 hair potions and heaps of other stuff like another 20 items or somthin like that

and then i checked my items and they had all been taken and replaced with nothing but balls!!!! ^_^

but then i went out of tamagotchis and into pokemon!!! :D

so i really dont like tamas anymore but i still do like this site though ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back